Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ideas for Promotion

http://www.freewebs.com/creativecreations08/

As I sit here, listening to Fairly Oddparents drone on and on and on, I contemplate ideas for self-promotion of my new website. With my brain on codeine, it's not easy. Everything is so fuzzy.

I want to make posters and post them all over town.

I want to make fliers and put them under the windshield wipers of everyone at Walmart.

I want to pass out business cards to everyone I run into. I'd even run into them purposely to shove a card into their hand.

I was thinking of making a flyer to hang on various bulletin boards around town. You know the kind with the little tear-off sheets at the bottom? Only because I'm also going to start taking in minor alteration work. I've already got a customer lined up. He's grateful he won't have to drive two hours for hem work anymore.

Oh! And in case you missed it, the link is: http://www.freewebs.com/creativecreations08/

So, anyone who's reading this, if you have a suggestion or five, let me know.

No comments: