Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life Today ~ Update

Well, the Princess seems better today. There has been no hint of fever since yesterday morning. Gave her a dose of Motrin at around 8 yesterday morning and nothing since. Glad to know that it was the same thing that her brother had. She's very chipper today. Not whiney in the least. Thank goodness. The whining was wearing on me.

Since she's better, I made a doctor's appointment for myself.

We drove the half hour to the doc's office this morning. Basically, I knew what he was going to say, but I needed medication and you can't get that without a doctor. My suspicions were correct ~ bronchitis. But, I also have an upper respiratory infection.

Fun.

So, he gives me Promethazine VC w/Codeine Syrup (cough medicine) and Cefzil (antibiotic). Let me tell you...that cough syrup is goooooooood stuff!

Now, I veg. Dinner needs to go in the crock pot. I'm getting there, but it's not easy. I really just want to crawl up into a ball and sleep.

Nighty night.