Monday, January 14, 2008

Lani Bug Designs

All right...time for the second feature on my list. Even though the shop that I'm featuring today doesn't have many items in her shop, I want to feature her just the same. Her work is beautiful and it deserves equal attention!

Lani Bug Designs


From what I can see by eyeballing her shop, she's another recycler. The adorable little dresses she has listed were constructed from fabric that she had left over. Rather than just throw it in the garbage, she decided to create these dresses. They are absolutely perfect for your little princess for the holidays (all right, I know, the holidays are over; but, there's always the holidays for 2008).



Christmas Top in the Pillowcase Dress Style







Holiday top in the Pillowcase Dress Style
Please stop by and Give Lani Bug Designs a look-see. You won't be sorry that you did!


1 comment:

MillieDog Designs said...

Thanks for promoting this shop. Its adorable!